- QCC1 regulator valve
- Built in safety feature that will ensure you NEVER over-fill your smaller tank
- Safest and Easy to refill in seconds with NO TOOLS required
- This adapter will allow you to use a small 1 LB propane cylinder with your standard BBQ Grill
- Great for Tailgaters, Caterers, Campers, And anyone that cooks on the grill/has cookouts
Guarantee HIGH QUALITY!
*Due to the highly flammable gases, you MUST be outdoors to refill your 1 lb cylinder tank. Stay clear of flames and sparks.*
For maximum filling, place your cylinder tank in the freezer for up to 30 mins before filling it.
1. Put your empty 1 lb cylinders in a freezer for a couple of hours.
2. Attach the coupler to your 5lb to 50 lb propane tank.
3. Attach your 1 lb. tank (fresh from the freezer) to the adapter.
4. Pick up your large tank and turn it upside down and rest it securely on the corner of your picnic table.
5. Open the propane valve and shut it off when the flow of liquid propane stops.
6. Turn everything right side up and remove the 1 lb. cylinder.
7. Repeat as necessary.
-You need to turn your bulk tank upside down so liquid flows out of it.
-You need to chill your empty tanks so that there is a lower vapor pressure in the empty tank than the bulk tank.
-Your refilled tanks will not be totally full, but this is good because over filling can cause them to vent gas if left in a hot place.
The Most Popular Portable Propane Heater in North America. This patented radiant 4,000-18,000 BTU Liquid Propane heater connects directly to two 1 lb. cylinders and is the perfect solution for heating enclosed spaces like cabins up to 450 sq. ft. An integrated fan increases the heating capacity of this unit, blending radiant and convection style heat to give you the best of both worlds. Two swivel regulators give you the ability to adapt usage from disposable cylinders to a remote gas supply with the purchase of a single hose and filter. To light the unit, simply push and rotate the knob. The built in Piezo sparking mechanism will take care of the rest. With the Oxygen Depletion Sensor (ODS) and accidental tip-over safety shut-off, you can be sure that you will enjoy years of comfortable indoor safe heat.*WE ARE NOT ABLE TO SELL THIS PRODUCT TO CANADA AND MASSACHUSETTS* **Please note when operating the heater at altitudes over 7,000 FT above sea level the heater may shut off.**View Item Explore Category
Get your charcoal glowing and ready to go in just minutes with the Weber Rapid fire Chimney Charcoal Starter. Tackle high-volume cooking with the extra-large capacity bin. It's made from aluminized steel.View Item Explore Category
Magical Flames are the perfect accessory for any wood burning fire! Simply toss an unopened packet or two on the fire and enjoy hours of rainbow flames! Don't forget to bring them camping or to the beach for a bonfire! A must have for all outdoor activities, especially for those warm summer nights! Add color to your fire! Throw 1 to 3 UNOPENED pouches into a fire and watch the flames magically change colors. Can be used in both indoor and outdoor fires. A unique way to enjoy a brilliant display of colorful flames on wood burning fires. A single pouch provides a rainbow of colors, including dark & light blues, purple, red, green and yellow. Use on Camp Fires, Backyard Fire Pits, Indoor Fireplaces, For All Wood Burning Fireplaces.View Item Explore Category